An exclusive market study published by Fact.MR on the Intelligent Traffic Management System market offers insights related to how the market is projected to grow over the forecast period (2019-2029). The objective of the report is to enable our readers to understand the various aspects of the Intelligent Traffic Management System market and assist them to formulate impactful business strategies. Furthermore, the different factors that are expected to influence the current and future dynamics of the Intelligent Traffic Management System market are discussed in the presented study.
According to the report, the Intelligent Traffic Management System market is set to reach a market value of ~US$ XX by the end of 2029 and register a CAGR growth of ~XX% during the assessment period. The report offers an in-depth understanding of the Intelligent Traffic Management System supply chain, value, and volume chain across the various regional markets.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=319
Important Insights Enclosed in the Report:
- Technological developments within the Intelligent Traffic Management System market sphere
- Growth prospects for new market players across different regions
- Company profiles of leading players in the Intelligent Traffic Management System market
- Up-to-date insights related to the key success factors impacting the growth of the Intelligent Traffic Management System market
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and strategic alliances
The published report provides a deep understanding of the Intelligent Traffic Management System market by segregating the market into different segments such as region, application, and end-use industry.
Request Methodology On This Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=319
Intelligent Traffic Management System Market Segmentation
The regional analysis of the Intelligent Traffic Management System market dives deep to understand the market scenario in different regions. The market size, share, and value of each regional market is analyzed and presented in the report along with informative tables and figures.
The report offers a clear picture of how the Intelligent Traffic Management System is utilized in various applications. The different applications covered in the report include:
By End-Use Industry
The end-use industry assessment throws light on the consumption of the Intelligent Traffic Management System across various end-use industries including:
- In March 2019, Iteris, Inc. was selected by the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) of San Francisco to improve efficiency and upgrade the intelligent traffic systems across five major cities in the area. In January 2019, the company and Cisco entered into a strategic partnership to promote the latter’s Connected Roadway solution through multiple initiatives between the two firms.
- In February 2019, Wi-LAN Inc., a company of Quaterhill Inc., along with its several subsidiaries such as Cetus Technologies Inc. signed a comprehensive semiconductor license agreement with SK hynix Inc. The new patents cover NAND flash memory, dynamic RAM, and other related semiconductor technologies.
- In January 2019, Kyosan Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd. along with TSTS , a group company and Kyosan India, achieved the commissioning of its Electronic Interlocking (EI) Systems (model: K5BMC) through 100th station in Indian Railways.
Other leading players operating in the intelligent traffic management systems market include Q-Free ASA, IBM Corporation, Siemens AG, Dahua Technology Co., Ltd., Beijing E-Hualu Information Technology Co., Ltd., Econolite Control Products, Inc., and Baumer Holding AG.
Incorporation of Cutting-edge Technologies in Transport Networks to Underpin Future of the Market
Several countries are focusing on efficient monitoring of traffic movements with the implementation of advanced technologies that provide quick reactive measures and reduce the effects of unavoidable disaster. This is one the latest trends prevailing in the intelligent traffic management systems market.
Emergence of connected vehicles which require seamless communication platforms may influence the adoption of intelligent traffic management systems for proper functioning and subsequently guide the future expansion of the market.
Integrated Urban Traffic Control Systems Account for Largest Revenue Share
By product, integrated urban traffic control systems are likely to gain greater traction, expanding at a robust CAGR of 15.4% over the forecast period. Holding 16.9% value share, the segment contributes highest revenue to the intelligent traffic management systems market, and the trend is expected to continue during 2017-2026.
The recent report published by Fact.MR on intelligent traffic management systems market is a result of a thorough and exhaustive research methodology. The actionable and detailed insights into global intelligent traffic management systems market are obtained through a two-step research process involving primary as well as secondary resources. The secondary research was conducted by particularly studying trade journals, paid resources, and other associated publications relevant to intelligent traffic management systems market. The primary research, on the other hand, involved interviewing industry experts. Along with a historical analysis, results from these processes were triangulated to determine the accurate and complete forecast of global intelligent traffic management systems market for the period between 2017 and 2026.
Ask analyst about this report at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=319
Important queries addressed in the Intelligent Traffic Management System market report:
- How will the evolving trends impact the growth of the Intelligent Traffic Management System market over the forecast period?
- Which companies are currently dominating the Intelligent Traffic Management System market in terms of market share?
- How can market players capitalize on the lucrative opportunities in Region 1?
- What is the projected growth rate of the Intelligent Traffic Management System market in various regions during the forecast period?
- Is the current market scenario favorable for the growth of new market players?
Reasons to Choose Fact.MR
- High-quality customized market reports
- 24/7 customer support for clients across different time zones
- Data gathered from credible primary and secondary sources
- Our analytical insights have facilitated the growth of multiple clients
- Seamless after-sales support